Roberta Bissoli was born in Monza in 1967, passionate about abstract contemporary art, she has been proposing her material works for some years. The artist's works turn out to be very interesting, she denotes that there is a course of study and research in progress. Everything is united by a pictorial technique and a style that blend on an essentiality of colors that appear to be bearers of meaning, therefore not casual but studied. Painting and color are at the service of matter, it is the material itself that shapes, colors and gives "thickness" to the work, giving three-dimensionality to the canvas; involving the senses: sight, touch, smell but above all "thrilling" the observer. For the artist, the purpose of art is to give matter to the immaterial, to give body to what a body does not have.
Thanks to the immediate appreciation received, the artist began an artistic journey of considerable value. You participate in various events including INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART on the occasion of EXPO 2015 in Milan where you see her work "MONEY ... MONEY" becoming part of the private collection of Banca Mediolanum. Her works with the characteristic American $ 1 banknotes: “EPHEMERAL WORLD” “GOLDEN AGE” “ACCADEMY AWARD” and “MONEY PASSION” are requested and exhibited in Padua, Florence, Rome, Salerno, Berlin, and Paris.
“ My name is Roberta Bissoli, I have always developed a passion for
contemporary art, with a particular propensity for material art, I attended the
artistic circles of Milan where I seek constant comparison.
In my artworks, a course of research and study of materials is immediately denoted; the "matter" is in the foreground and is the real protagonist.
Painting and color are at the service of the matter, it is the matter itself that shapes, that colors and that gives "thickness" to the artwork, giving three-dimensionality to the canvas; involving the senses: sight, touch, smell but above all "exciting" the observer.
Observing these artworks it is possible to understand how matter gives form to an abstract and intangible world: the world of the soul, of the dream, of sound, of memory.
My purpose is to give matter to the intangible; to give body to what does not have a body; to reveak something that cannot be seen with the eyes but only through the soul. Thanks to the immediate esteem received, I began to realize that my art needs to be made public and shared, it is from here that my "artistic fairy tale" begins. “
PUBBLICATIONS and AWARDS.
• ENCICLOPEDIA DELL’ARTE ITALIANA Ed. 2021
• ENCICLOPEDIA DELL’ARTE ITALIANA Ed. 2020
• ENCICLOPEDIA DELL’ARTE ITALIANA Ed. 2019
• ENCICLOPEDIA DELL’ARTE ITALIANA Ed. 2018
• EMBOSS MAGAZINE ed- n.6 2017
• EMBOSS MAGAZINE ed- n.5 2016
• 2019 Jury Award - 20 Prize
• CONCORSO ESPONI CON GIGARTE Casa d'Aste Viareggio (LU) with the artwork REVOLUTION (red)
• 2018 Critical Award
• ARTE MILANO POP ART Artetra and Prince Art Fabbrica del Vapore Milano with Philippe Daverio
• 2017 Exposition Award
• ARTE PARIS Premio Salvador Dalì Artetra Gallerie Espace Christiane Peugeot Paris with Josè Dalì
• 2015 First Prize
• CONCORSO DI PITTURA CLARITA CALCIATI Ass.Culturale Pablo Neruda with the artwork HANAMI
• 2018 - EPHEMERAL WORLD VILLA GHIRLANDA SILVA Cinisello MI
• 2016 - RED PASSION L’Emozione dell’Arte VILLA BIGATTI Cusano MI
• 2014 - BLACK & WHITE l’Arte delle Emozioni VILLA BIGATTI Cusano MI
• 2020 IN BETWEEN MEMORY AND FORGETTING - ARTID Amsterdam
• 2020 BATTUTA ALL’ASTA - GIGARTE Casa d'aste Viareggio
• 2019 JUST BLUE Galleria San Lorenzo Arte Poppi AR
• 2019 AAF AFFORDABLE ART FAIR Superstudio Più Milano
• 2018 ARTE MILANO POP ART Artetra e Prince Art Fabbrica del Vapore Milano con Prof. Philippe Daverio
• 2018 MARE NOSTRUM Artetra e Prince Art Arsenale di Amalfi Salerno
• 2018 THROUGH THE BLACK MIRROR Paratissima Base Milano MI
• 2018 ART EXPERIENCE II Wikiarte Gallery Bolgona
• 2018 INTERNAZIONALE ITALIA Italia Arte MIIT Museo Internazionale Italia Arte Torino
• 2018 VERNICE ART FAIR Artexpo-Gallery Forlì Fiere
• 2017 LA SIGNORA DELLE STELLE Spoleto Arte Grandi Eventi MAG Milano Art Gallery
• 2017 ART FOR PEACE Rotary Foundation Villa Reale Monza
• 2017 VIVA ARTE VENEZIA Artetra e Prince Art Palazzo Albrizzi Venezia con Prof. Daniele Radine Tedeschi.
• 2017 BIENNALE MILANO Spoleto Arte Grandi Eventi BRERA SITE Milano con Prof. Vittorio Sgarbi
• 2017 BIANCOSCURO ART CONTEST Pavia
• 2017 ARTE SALERNO Artetra e Prince Art con Prof. Vittorio Sgarbi
• 2017 BATTUTA ALL’ASTA Prince Art Gallery Casa d’Aste con Federico Caloi
• 2017 PREMIO INTERNAZIONALE ARTE CONTEMPORANEA MAG Mediolanum Art Gallery Padova
• 2017 DONNART Arte Donizetti 50 Monza
• 2017 AAF AFFORDABLE ART FAIR Prince Art Gallery Casa d’Aste Superstudio Più Milano
• 2017 ARTE PARIS Premio Salvador Dalì Artetra Gallerie Espace Christiane Peugeot Paris con Josè Dalì (figlio di Salvador Dalì)
• 2016 ARTE FIRENZE Artreta Fortezza da Basso Firenze con Proff. Vittorio Sgarbi e Conte Daniele Radini Tedeschi
• 2016 PREMIO ARTE ROMA Stadio Domiziano Piazza Navona - Roma
• 2016 MILANO NAVIGLIO GRANDE RASSEGNA D’ARTE
• 2016 BERLINO Berlin Gallery & Auction
• 2015 MILANO NAVIGLIO GRANDE RASSEGNA D’ARTE
• 2015 EXPO INTERNATIONAL CONTEMPORARY ART Centrale Idroelettrica Bertini Paderno d’Adda MI con Giorgio Grasso
• 2015 CONCORSO DI PITTURA CLARITA CALCIATI Circolo Culturale Pablo Neruda Vince primo premio con l’opera HANAMI
• 2015 ROMART Biennale di Arte e Cultura Contemporanea Roma
• 2014 PAROLE AD ARTE Bi-personale C/o LAB Gallery Parma
• 2014 ART UNLIMITED
• 2014 BAGUTTA L’ARTE A CIELO APERTO
• 2014 DONNE INSIEME
Italian Art Encyclopedia Ed.7
Alberto Moioli - Editorial director, critic and curator
“The heart has reasons that reason does not know", said contemporary French philosopher and theologian Blaise Pascal, words that in many cases confirm the supremacy of the world of emotions over that of the "ratio". Roberta Bissoli is the classic example of an artist whose stylistic collocation is beyond any banal classification, it cannot be defined in the pictorial and even in the sculptural sphere, the creative flair belongs to an instinct that arises from within itself to explode and materially "materialize" in every work of art.
Overwhelmed by the almost uncontrollable passion for artistic expression, he uses his strengths constantly in search of a new linguistic declination through which to show the evolution and the transfiguration of his own thoughts, emotions and reflections. Each work is therefore the result of a chromatic analysis from which, in the true sense of the word, spaces and architectural materials emerge, giving a third harmonic dimension to the compositional idea.
The linguistic research to which I alluded was related to the ability to investigate and experiment with matter through expressive compositions in which attention to detail is an authentic added value. Roberta Bissoli thus succeeded in imposing her own artistic expression through brilliant intuitions that allowed her to differentiate herself and emerge. Not only "Ephemeral World", a work that represents the planisphere through the use of real dollars, but also works like "Lovely Words" or "Empty Words" that let explode an extraordinary poetic lyric in which the suggested silence can bring us back to the fascinating Far East atmospheres.
Roberta Bissoli succeeds in expressing her own depth and sensitivity with works in which empathy with the viewer appears obvious and extremely simple. The careful observation of each work is therefore a journey within a new world in which matter takes shape rising from the canvas in a harmonic order, thus creating new visions, new landscapes of the soul.